Friday, February 5, 2010

ABOUT KEVWE KOFI.....PROJECT MANAGER

My name is KOFI OGHENEKEVWE (Although someone at the admission office prefers KOFI KOFI). I am a Nigerian- and an extremely proud one for that matter-not Ghanaian as the surname suggest. My first name is completely Nigerian.....enough of the name issue (nobody has been able to solve the riddle anyway!).

I had my first degree in Computer Science (one of the few undergraduate courses that make sense) from the prestigious University of Benin, South of Nigeria.

I worked in the telecommunication industry (a project oriented industry) for two years before taking the leap of faith to further my studies. The course Project Management and subsequent modules in first and second semester will not only add value but also increase my skills and expertise.

I loved the Internet (would die without it- that’s a lie o!) but I just love surfing the internet for anything....and I make some dough from it too....by though I mean British Pounds Sterling. I have over 30 blogs and three dotcoms to my credit.

Unlike most guys, I don’t support any football club (though I remain a fan of the Super Eagles of Nigeria and a sympathizer with Arsenal FC- the two remind one of something).

I hate, I repeat, I hate the cold in this part of the world......winter, summer, autumn, spring etc...no difference!

I have listed below some of my publications and sites for your perusal.

http://resume-ez.com/ResumeInfo/119.php

http://mypmreflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment